Merry Christmas from Kagami

By , December 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Kagami showing off her Christmas attire ^^

"Welcome to Christmas!"

"We have a tree, presents, and pretty lights"

"A p-present for me? You didn't have to..."

"I wonder what it is!"

"Now I really want to know!"

"New shoes! Thanks, onii-chan!"

Merry Christmas from Anony and Kagami!  Hope everyone has a great holiday season!

13 Responses to “Merry Christmas from Kagami”

1. Adun says:

That’s so cute. Merry Christmas Anon and Kagami.
    .-= Adun´s last blog ..A Merry Christmas with Erika and Saber =-.

Merry Christmas! ^^
    .-= Smithy´s last blog ..Merry Christmas! =-.

3. Seinime says:

Merry Christmas =D

4. sonic_ver2 says:

Nice photos and nice Kagami.

Merry Christmas to you and Kagami! Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas holiday!
    .-= sonic_ver2´s last blog ..Christmas Special part 2 ~ 2009 =-.

5. Optic says:

Careful, lights can get quite hot and u don’t wanna burn Kagami lovely fingers. :P

Very cute indeed. Merry Christmas buddy. ^^
    .-= Optic´s last blog ..Merry Christmas Everyone =-.

6. bluedrakon says:

Great scene to watch and nice pair of new shoes :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!

7. Blowfish says:

Youre going into dangerous territory there mate!
    Ive gotta admit that Ive taken some interest in female action figures aswell and I hope to not fall for those aswell :P
    .-= Blowfish´s last blog ..Masters of Queens Blade Excellent!! Official Figure & Visual Book =-.

8. @All: Thanks for the comments. I hope everyone had a good Christmas ^^

9. Leonia says:

Lately (sorry) merry christmas and happy new years!
    .-= Leonia´s last blog ..Décembre 2009 =-.

10. FaS says:

LOLLLL *Nelly (rapper) singing* I WONNN’ TWO PERRR, GIMMEEEEEE TWO PERR, (so I) can get to stompin in my ERRR force ones!!!! Get to stompin in my ERRR force ones!!!! Lol nice kicks :)
    .-= FaS´s last blog ..Winter 2010 V2 New Shows/Subbed Trailers =-.

11. […] a few treats for my doll daughters.  The Christmas dress is actually the red version of the one Kagami wore for Christmas.  Hobby Search sent the wrong color by mistake and so they sent out an additional one at no […]

12. […] have already dressed Kagami in a different outfit, so now it’s Yui’s turn! Decided to go with some a little more naughty for Yui ^^; Say […]