Kagami Goes Out 2

By , June 6, 2010 2:35 pm

Phew, these photos are late ^^; I was going through some of my older photo collections and realized I still had some decent Mamachapp Kagami pics to post.  These are from last Fall.

kagami goes out again 1

Ah, Fall.  One of my favorite times of the year in Indiana.  The weather turns crisp and cool and the leaves trade green for shades of red and gold.  Kagami insisted on going outside to play in the leaves ^^;

kagami goes out again 2

Kagami is also wearing her new outfit (well, it was new back in Fall ^^;).  Can you tell what it is? ;)

kagami goes out again 3

kagami goes out again 4

Better look at Kagami’s outfit.  It’s bloomers ^^.  Did you guess it correctly?

kagami goes out again 5

“This is my pumpkin.  Don’t even think about trying to touch it!”

kagami goes out again 6

“See, it works as a chair too!”

kagami goes out again 7

“W-what are you looking at!?  Just because I’m wearing bloomers… honestly!”

kagami goes out again 8

*Kagami visits America xD

kagami goes out again 9

Going for a ride on the tire swing!

Thanks for viewing! :D

13 Responses to “Kagami Goes Out 2”

1. AS says:

That’s cute ^^. To me it looks like what Kagami would have looked like when she was in elementary school.
    AS´s last post… Kawaii-Kon 2010 Day 3

2. Fabrice says:

Haha very nice ^^
    The one with the pumkin is nice especially ^^
    Fabrice´s last post… figma Mio Akiyama: School Uniform ver.

Cute photos! ^^
    Smithy´s last post… Kotori-chan art

4. Ningyo says:

Shot number 8 is actually very, very awesome. A heavy reminder of Cultural imperialism along with the nature of why we anibloggers are even here, along with the diminutive, microness of the shot… Should a single photo ever summarize us in our entirety, it’d be that >.<
    Ningyo´s last post… If You’re Reading This Post You’re Addicted to It

• Ehehe, I didn’t put that much thought into it when I took the photo but I can see where you’re coming from with that interpretation ^^;

I guess Kagami has now conquered America as well. Though why is she planting a US flag? Hmmm…

You know, I think I appreciate seasonal photos the most when I’m out of whatever season they were taken with. I enjoyed seeing a glimpse of the fall :)
    lovelyduckie´s last post… Alphard (Good Smile Company)

6. Wolfheinrich says:

Love the photo work as always! I am considering investing in a 50mm prime myself.
    Wolfheinrich´s last post… Dollfie Dream Daughter Erika’s Arrival and The August Four Photo Shoot

• Cool. I don’t know Nikon’s lenses well, but I’m betting their 50mm lenses are comparatively high quality as the Canon ones ^^
      By the way, I was using my 100mm macro lens for these shots ;)

7. tsuruya99 says:

she looks so cute in her new shoes!
    tsuruya99´s last post… Miku Hatsune Vocaloid Sega Premium Figure