Workout with Yui

By , September 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Today, Yui will lead us in a series of exercises.  It’s important to keep your body healthy and in shape!

yui workout-1

Workout instructor, Yui-sensei!

yui workout-2

First, we begin with some stretches.

yui workout-3

One, two, three, four!

yui workout-4

H-hey! What do you think you’re doing?

yui workout-5

Mou… I guess it can’t be helped.

yui workout-6

School girls must wear bloomers in gym class?

yui workout-7

Hey, who’s this chibi?

yui workout-8

Azone Yui decides to join big sis.

yui workout-9

Two of a kind?

yui workout-10

Yui is easily distracted by her surroundings.  So much for exercises!

yui workout-11

Pretty flower ^^

Thanks for visiting! For those wondering, both Yui’s are wearing Azone’s bloomer sets.  Azone with the 1/6 scale set and DD Yui with the 60cm set.  Pretty neat, yes? ;)

24 Responses to “Workout with Yui”

1. Wolfheinrich says:

Nice shot as always :D Sharp and delightful!
    Wolfheinrich´s last post… Touhou Dollfie Dream To Be Japan Only Release

2. Shintocowboy says:

How very very cute. I’m sad I never got the chance to meet her.
    Shintocowboy´s last post… The Advent of the Shintocowboy

3. OtakuDepot says:

Really beautiful shots you got there, especially the lovely ‘bokeh’ in the 2nd shot. Yui looks very cute and I loved seeing chibi Yui in the same outfit! Perfect!
    OtakuDepot´s last post… New Range Murata designed anime coming

4. coffeebugg says:

Always thought Yui’s not that limber, me thinks.
    coffeebugg´s last post… Thigh High Thursday – 2010Sept09

5. Fabienne says:

the shot with the azone doll on her shoulder is very cool.
    these azone clothes are nice, sometimes I use their 1/6 clothes for some of my pvc figures after a little modding they fit ;D
    Fabienne´s last post… Review- Takamachi Vivio by ALTER

Training with Yuiko! XD

Nice photos. Having the Volks 1/3 Yui and Azone 1/6 sized Yui side by side like that really puts them into perspective. The Azone looks so tiny!
    Smithy´s last post… Yoko- Shizuko and a Violet

Yui is a cutie!
    I love the vibrant colors in your photos, very nice. ^^
    Xine´s last post… Nendoroid and figma BRS

8. AS says:

Nothing like some exercise ^^. The last time I went to Japan I saw people doing radio exercises early in the morning ranging from little kids to the elderly. Nice pics ^^.
    AS´s last post… Pedobear- now an official threat

9. TAKET0MB0 says:

Wow the setting really compliments them both!
    And whats a quick panty shot between friends eh? haha
    TAKET0MB0´s last post… New Neighbours P1

10. bluedrakon says:

OMG – Mini Me! another fine set of shots and great commentary!
    bluedrakon´s last post… Yamato Tandem Twin- Leopard Girl Cleo

11. Sloth says:

Very cute!

I like smaller Yui better because her eyes are closer to the anime look. I’m guessing big Yui is 60cm and small yui is 30cm?

Oh wow I really like seeing the scale comparison detween DD and Azone.
    lovelyduckie´s last post… Oishinbo Manga Review

13. polty says:

haha, DD Yui with Azone Yui, very cute x3

nice shoes on the small Yui !
    polty´s last post… Halloween Outfits 2010 Part 2