I has a Dollfie :3

By , April 5, 2010 6:44 pm

Yes, that’s right.  A Dollfie.  I have finally given in to the moe-pressure and purchased my first Dollfie Dream.  And who else but Hirasawa Yui for my first girl? ^^

Wanted to share a few quick preview pics since she just arrived today.  A full review will come later!

Huuuuuuge box.  DDs are big girls!

Yui came without clothes on ^^;  And a nice ribbon for the new owner to release her.

Finally got her all dressed!  Her hair was a bit of a challenge.  Quite messy out of the box ^^;  Will need to fix it up more later.  But isn’t she cute? :3

And a pics with DD Yui + Azone Yui.  You can really appreciate the DD scale seeing the comparison!

Thanks for viewing.  I’m going to go back to playing with my new Yui.  See ya! :D

35 Responses to “I has a Dollfie :3”

1. mefloraine says:

Playing with dolls. :P

2. Optic says:

Congratz. Not surprised ur first DD is Yui.
    I guess ur a big Yui fanboy now. xD

As already mentioned on Twitter, a dark side path u walked into.
    .-= Optic´s last post… Got Nendoroid Kirisame Marisa!!! =-.

3. Snark says:

What the!? You bought a K-On doll!? Goddammit Anon, you used to be cool!

That said however, Yui playing with herself is kinda funny. In a masturbatory kind of way.
    .-= Snark´s last post… Heroman – First Impressions =-.

Yui!!! So cute! Your first Dollfie, congrats! ^^
    .-= Xine´s last post… Nendoroid Ritsu Tainaka =-.

5. ninjovee says:

FFFF. DD! And Yui nonetheless! *envy*
    You’re a rich, rich przn. ;A;
    Can’t wait for the review!
    .-= ninjovee´s last post… Cosplayer In Focus: Maridah =-.

The Yui DD facial sculpt looks better than the Mio DD in my opinion. Mio’s facial expression seems too limited, Yui’s is more versatile.

Wow! Hadn’t really seen a comparison shot like that with a Dollfie Dream and an Azone but the size difference is impressive!

Congrats on the adoption as they say!
    .-= Smithy´s last post… Kaichou wa Maid-sama =-.

7. AS says:

Haha, so you’ve become a dollfier too ^^.Are you going to make Yui’s hair into her “senior mode” that you can see in the first episode of the second season?
    .-= AS´s last post… Pacific Media Expo 2009 – Day 3 =-.

8. bluedrakon says:

congrats on the Dollfie – I want the Yoko one, but not sure as a guy if that would be “cool”. Still want it though – hummmm
    .-= bluedrakon´s last post… ComicGum Ikki Tousen Great Guardians: Kakouen Myousai =-.

9. Persocom says:

Congrats, she looks good ^^ Azone and Dollfie has a huge size difference there whew. I know my wife was looking at getting the Azone one a while back.
    .-= Persocom´s last post… Random Picture Post =-.

10. Firearky says:

Yayyy!!! Congrats!!! I still remember when I unboxed my first one… It was Fate T. Harlaown =D enjoy your Yui!!! ^_________^
    .-= Firearky´s last post… Nendoroid Manaka Takane #111 =-.

11. Wolfheinrich says:

Said it in figure.fm but congrats again on acquiring Yui, the Dark Side is full of sexy bishoujo and beaches, join the Dark Side today :D
    .-= Wolfheinrich´s last post… I Have Joined deviantART Today =-.

When I go to Japan, I’m def coming home with a dollfie dream. It’s going to happen!
    .-= lovelyduckie´s last post… Almost Done with my Last Semester! =-.

13. Blowfish says:

Another one has fallen to the temptation of the dreaded dark side? <.<

I guess I gotta wish you much fun with your dollfie huh?
    Personally I still cant understand the fascination of a dollfie but as long as youre happy everything fine
    .-= Blowfish´s last post… Hyper Nurse Painkiller Kotone-chan (NSFW) =-.

14. [...] come to this convention, so I decided to go as well since it would be a good opportunity to see his Yui in [...]

15. tsuruya99 says:

omg!! i wanna dollfie! i really like the Yoko one, but no way came i afford one. about $800.
    and i’m a girl so i dont have to worry about joining the “dark side”.
    tsuruya99´s last post… Miku Hatsune Vocaloid Sega Premium Figure

16. Tommy says:

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Just kidding. Now you’re doomed to spend more money on her clothes than for yourself! lol
    Tommy´s last post… June pre-orders update…

17. tsuruya99 says:

were did u get her?
    tsuruya99´s last post… Where’s a Dollfie Yoko-

18. azu-nyan says:

congratz on your first dollfie dream! i really love the yui dd, its just so cute!

19. site so great that I will write more often unclear if the blog owner is putting more information in your cute dollfie for example by topic … why he likes is character? good bye or as they say in Japanese:: さようなら
    XD