Kagami Goes Out

By , March 11, 2010 11:59 pm

I was going through some of my older photos and forgot I had some more Kagami doll pics! These are from last Fall, before it became (completely) cold and drearily gray >_<
Thought I’d share them before they are too ancient ;)

Kagami didn’t want to play at first and was hiding up in a tree ^^;

Was eventually able to convince Kagami to go for a walk :)

Found a nice tree where Kagami could relax under the shade during a break in the clouds.

Back indoors. Kagami was going to try her hand at the piano but got embarrassed and wouldn’t play ^^;

Last pic, hope you liked them :)

I have a few more Kagami photos from last Fall that I will be posting soon ^^

25 Responses to “Kagami Goes Out”

These are very cute. Too bad those type of dolls don’t have a system similar to Figma where you can change the facial expression, could give rise to even more interesting photos. ^^
    .-= Smithy´s last post… So-Ra-No-Wo-To 10 =-.

2. Blowfish says:

You should hurry up and buy her a set of more ecchi clothes.they woould go well with the weather

3. Ningyo says:

Liking these shots, but you didn’t show much of the indoor environment. That’s probably just me wanting to see more of the house, but I think a shot of Kagamin from afar sitting at the one end of the piano keys would’ve been very romantic.

Definitely agree with Smithy though. I suppose it doesn’t detract from it too much, but there’s a lot more potential to other expressions.

• Hmmm, that probably would make a good shot. Unfortunately, these photos were taken at my parents’ place and I’m not there very often but I might try it next time ^^

Another doll doubter? >_<
      Well, the single face thing is just something I’ve accepted as part of getting a doll and I really don’t stress much about it. It’s a trade-off. Yes, Figma/Nendos have alternate faces, but these doll figures are much, much more realistic. They have fabric clothes and actual hair (not living hair, but you know what I mean). Figmas have one fixed outfit and a clump of plastic for hair. I’ll gladly accept a fixed facial expression to get an otherwise more realistic rendition of my favorite character!

4. Tombo says:

The out door shoots are really nice!
    My favorite must be the one leaning on the tree, very natural looking c:

5. Wolfheinrich says:

Nice photo outings! Just realized I should have added you to my blogroll >.<; If you don't mind, let's exchange links~
    .-= Wolfheinrich´s last post… Dollfie Dream Escalayer X Sexy Demon Girl Set + Site update =-.

6. Persocom says:

Nice pix, Kagami’s so adorable ^^

Very nice. Third pic is my fave. <3
    .-= Xine´s last post… Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Movie Collectibles =-.

8. meronpan says:

hisashiburi~

was envious to see the 24-70 in some of the exif data :P still saving up for one at the moment/waiting to see if they announce an IS version… someday i’ll get a nice zoom! ^^;

kagami kawaii~ ^^
    .-= meronpan´s last post… HOWTO Plan a Trip to Akiba =-.

• Ah, yes. I was actually using a borrowed 24-70 at the time. I have since purchased one for myself but I’m not sure if I will keep it. Am actually not that fond of it ^^;

• meronpan says:

not that fond of it?! blasphemy! :P i kid, i kid!

though i am curious what you prefer for a walk around/general purpose zoom? (if you don’t mind my camera gear tangent ^^;)
        .-= meronpan´s last post… 初音ミク Project Diva =-.

• Well, for a general purpose walk around zoom lens, the 24-70 is probably the best choice. However, as convenient as having a zoom is, I think I’d rather take my 50mm prime. I find that the wider aperture and higher image quality are more useful to me than zooming. Besides, I can zoom with my feet most of time xD

I’m such a scaredy cat…I don’t take anything I own outside. It SHOULD be perfectly safe but I worry if I break something I’ll be kicking myself for a long time. Maybe this spring/summer I’ll do some outdoor shots.
    .-= lovelyduckie´s last post… My Collection – Update =-.

10. Fabrice says:

Lovely photoshoot =)
    kagami kawaii
    .-= Fabrice´s last post… Figure Pre-Order Update =-.