Art Watch #5

By , February 22, 2010 10:07 pm

So, yeah… the last Art Watch “Week” I posted was back in October.  I have to say, the weekly feature has not turned out so well. And for that reason, I am terminating Art Watch Week and will just be doing Art Watch from now on ^^;  No more weekly schedules. I will be posting my favorite images from e-shuushuu when I am able to do so.  Hopefully that will still be roughly once a week but I will not longer pretend that it will be every time ^^;

And with that out of the way, how about some pretty pictures? :D

Starting with a cute Sakura + Chii combo by CLAMP. If you like the style, you should check out CLAMP’s original CCS art, it’s amazing!

A really beautiful (and super blue) example of Cirno from Touhou by artist Onineko.

I like Sakura.  Can you tell? ^^. Artist is Rui.

I’m not a serious Yoko fan but this pic is awesome. I really like Yoko with her hair down ^^.  Artist is Kiui.

Off to war… by Monako

Just a cute twin-tailed shoujo. Artist is Meito.

Amu ^^. Named my site after this girl, so yeah, I like her :D Artist is Hyuga.

Happy Valentine’s from Meiling. Artist is Uruugekka.

Ah, I like a girl in uniform xD.  By Vania600.

Freya x Chii, not so bad :) By m i K o t o *

BRS by Emuke.

Alice x Marisa ^^. By Tokiryou Nozumi.

Cute girls + Mizugi by Takoyaki.  ’nuff said ;)

Still need to finish this series… Art by Nae.

Delicious strawberries… Artist is Kouta.

Scenic pic by MOSH.

Last but not least: Kagami as Mikoto :D Artist is Pide.

19 Responses to “Art Watch #5”

1. mefloraine says:

I always like your art watches. I don’t think it matters how [in]consistent they are.
    I also love the Yoko, Vania600, and the m i K o t o * image, but I just can’t stand that patterned background/layer/thing. Ruins it for me. ;-;
    .-= mefloraine´s last post… Memo: A Visual Novel Review =-.

2. moemoekyun says:

woah love all the picture
    right click save
    right click save
    right click save
    right click save
    right click save
    right click save
    right click save

3. Blowfish says:

Oh you even thought about me and included a Yoko picture XD

Love the blue Touhou artwork. ^^
    .-= Xine´s last post… Featured Artist and Toy Collector: Jeremiah Ketner =-.

5. bluedrakon says:

Great set of artwork and I appreciate the links to the actual artist. I have been wondering who did the Yoko one as it was done very well.
    .-= bluedrakon´s last post… Going off Topic – Poetry, the Dark Side =-.

I REALLY REALLY like that Sakura/Chii image. Also that is one of the best Yoko images I’ve ever seen, I prefer that to most of the original illustrations of Yoko.
    .-= lovelyduckie´s last post… Bakuman Manga Review =-.

7. Ningyo says:

I was going to say http://coolandspicy.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/2010-02-21-248328-358×800.jpg was the most capturing, but once I saw http://coolandspicy.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/2010-02-20-247932.jpg was featured the best was indisputable.

And right, it’s not good to set a schedule for one’s blog, which is meant to be an entertaining self-representation (says the one who tries to crank out three posts a week no matter what).