Happy New Year!

By , January 1, 2010 12:00 am

Image by かにかま

Happy New year everyone!  Welcome to 2010, year of the Taiga ^^;

16 Responses to “Happy New Year!”

1. mefloraine says:

I thought that was the most fitting New Year’s image, myself. Happy 2010, anony!
    .-= mefloraine´s last blog ..Solanin / ソラニン =-.

2. Lylibellule says:

A very nice new year !
    I looove this Taiga’s picture, it’s soooooooo cute !
    .-= Lylibellule´s last blog ..Happy new year! / Last contest winner =-.

3. Ayumikat says:

A very appropriate image indeed. Happy New Year to you. :-)
    .-= Ayumikat´s last blog ..HAPPY NEW YEAR**新年快樂**明けましておめでとう =-.

4. Leonia says:

Happy new Year, I wish a long continuation a Cool and Spicy. Taiga is really so kawai on this illustration ^^

Happy New Year! 明けましておめでとうございます。 ^^
    .-= Smithy´s last blog ..Azusa Nakano nendoroid =-.

6. sonic_ver2 says:

Happy new year!!! Taiga will rule the world in 2010. XD
    .-= sonic_ver2´s last blog ..Happy new year!!! ~ 2010 =-.

7. あけおめ、ことよろ!
    And yay for us tigers! =P
    .-= Ippiki Ookami´s last blog ..Favorites…? =-.

8. Blowfish says:

Me beeing a Rat myself…should I be afraid of the year of the Taiga? lol
    Happy new year mate
    .-= Blowfish´s last blog ..Masters of Queens Blade Excellent!! Official Figure & Visual Book =-.

9. meronpan says:

happy new year~

may your hangover be mild~ errr, if you’re the partying type :P
    .-= meronpan´s last blog ..BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER =-.

10. Guy says:

Happy new civilian year! :)
    .-= Guy´s last blog ..Loli (Puppy) in a Box! =-.

11. FaS says:

Yeah! Definitely a happy belated new year! Long time no read! Anyways, I love the pic :)
    .-= FaS´s last blog ..Winter 2010 V2 New Shows/Subbed Trailers =-.

12. @mefloraine: I thought so too. Plus, I just like Taiga ^^;

@Lylibellule: Thanks. Happy new year!

@Ayumikat: I hope 2010 is a great year for you!

@Leonia: Thanks. I look forward to another year of fun :)

@Smithy: Thanks, happy new year :)

@sonic_ver2: Taiga doesn’t already rule the world!?

@Ippiki Ookami: Hey, you’re no tiger! Imposter!

@Blowfish: Tigers don’t like rats. Too squirmy xD

@meronpan: I managed to control myself this year xD

@Guy: Thanks ^^;

@FaS: Thanks, happy new year to you as well! :)

Have a wonderful New Year!
    Cute Taiga pic. ^^
    .-= Xine´s last blog ..Happy New Year from Toy Pusher! =-.

14. Optic says:

Ah yes, I was born in the year of the Taiga, I mean Tiger. xD

Happy New Year buddy. ^^
    .-= Optic´s last blog ..Free Black Rock Shooter =-.

15. Persocom says:

Happy new year to you too ^^
    .-= Persocom´s last blog ..Happy New Year! 2010 =-.

16. @Xine: Thanks, you too :)

@Optic: Congrats ^^. I actually have no idea what “year of” I was born in >_<