New Theme

By , September 27, 2009 12:52 am

Cool & Spicy has a new look ^^.  I’ve chosen the Panorama theme as my new replacement.  It has some new features like a wider post column which will be quite helpful with my frequent image-heavy posts.  Now I can embed wider preview images like the one below :)

2008-06-23-105832

Image by Waka.

I’ve also put together a quick image banner for the new theme.  Probably could be better.  Will probably update that later ^^

18 Responses to “New Theme”

1. kumasanmk says:

New theme looks pretty nice. Good!
    .-= kumasanmk´s last blog ..News #84 =-.

2. Guy says:

Pretty nice :) Though I still suggest not having the preview picture take full width, but that’s just me :)
    .-= Guy´s last blog ..Figure Friday – September 18th to 24th. =-.

3. Leonia says:

Congratulation for this new theme. She looks very nice ^^
    .-= Leonia´s last blog ..Gathering Sylvia Van Hossen (Tier) =-.

4. Snark says:

Grats on the new theme!

By the way, I’ve just realized I don’t have you on my blogroll yet, therefore, I propose a link exchange!
    .-= Snark´s last blog ..I Approve of Queen’s Blade =-.

Nice new theme, I like it. ^^

As I’m on WordPress.com, I’m currently sticking to the “Pool” theme there. It has a few disadvantages but I do like it and as I made most of my images in function of that default column width I’d break it if I’d change to another theme. ^^;;
    .-= Smithy´s last blog ..Another Orchid =-.

6. Lylibellule says:

Your new theme is very nice. The presentation is clearer. Congratulations!
    .-= Lylibellule´s last blog ..Morrigan "Nishimura Collection" / Max Factory 1/6 PVC =-.

7. Optic says:

Nice and Clean I reckon.
    Most of the time, simplicity is the best. ^^
    .-= Optic´s last blog ..A break at Singapore =-.

8. meronpan says:

the wider the better ^^ love huge images in posts

i should really switch to a 2 column format… my theme is cluttered all to heck! ^^;;
    .-= meronpan´s last blog ..夏のあらし! ~ Natsu no Arashi! =-.

9. Blowfish says:

The theme looks pretty nice.
    Its soo hard to find a good theme when you dont know how to edit CSS
    .-= Blowfish´s last blog ..Ultra Vibration Valkyrie Mirim (NSFW) =-.