Anony’s new home

By , December 16, 2009 7:54 pm

IMG_1979

As promised, pics of anony’s new place of residence.  Needed more room so I moved into my own place.  Here is my office/rec room.  Still sorting out some things as is apparent from the mess of boxes and such ^^;

IMG_1987

The bedroom.  Kagabu keeps me company ;)

IMG_1975

Messy kitchen.  Bananas should be eaten before they get rotten and go to mush :-/

IMG_2291

And last up is the living room.  Outfitted with newly acquired coffee/end table set as well as surround sound system.  Wimpy little Christmas tree too ^^;

Well, that’s most of it.  I will probably have updated pics of my computer room soon.  Got some new furniture ;)  Since I’m wayyy behind on figure reviews, I will try to get at least one out later this week.  Just need to decide which one to start with… ;)

18 Responses to “Anony’s new home”

1. Nice place you’ve got there, boss. ^^

Intend on getting a display case for your figures? I used to have mine staying inside a bookcase like that, but they got rather dusty… wouldn’t recommend leaving them like that. ^^;;
    .-= Ippiki Ookami´s last blog ..Hayate no Gotoku! chapter 252 =-.

2. Lylibellule says:

Nice inside. You got a good room for your collection and passion.
    Congratulation!
    .-= Lylibellule´s last blog ..2 years of a collection, worth a party! (Part 1) =-.

3. mikiwank says:

I’ like your kitchen ! You could do nice cooking !
    .-= mikiwank´s last blog ..[news] Rumiko Takahashi chez Figma =-.

4. Blowfish says:

Are you a King or something? Look at that Bed!
    It looks like a nice and nifty place.
    My flat isnt cut too well and my rooms end up cluttered ^^;;;
    .-= Blowfish´s last blog ..Masters of Queens Blade Excellent!! Official Figure & Visual Book =-.

5. Optic says:

Nice place u got there. That’s a king size bed right? ;)

I wouldn’t mind a surround system similar to that.
    .-= Optic´s last blog ..Music Monday ~ Sayuri Sugawara – Kimi ga Irukara =-.

6. Leonia says:

Congratulation for your moving ^^ You have a nice home ^^

7. bluedrakon says:

Nice to see that you are still settling at the new place. This will be me in about 2 weeks as I leave the sunny south for the cold and snowy north.
    .-= bluedrakon´s last blog ..Happy Holidays from Anime Network =-.

8. sonic_ver2 says:

Ohh, so nice… Your office wall looks plain. I guess it needs more anime posters to lighten it up! XD
    .-= sonic_ver2´s last blog ..Fate Shin Sonic Haul =-.

9. FaS says:

OMG…*crying* I wish I had as much anime & manga as you :( Nice place :)
    .-= FaS´s last blog ..Winter 2010 V2 New Shows/Subbed Trailers =-.

Your new place looks very spacious, I like it.
    .-= lovelyduckie´s last post… No More Sales at Tsuki-Board =-.